"WISDOM Knows NOTHING!"

"Always be aware, that humanity, the whole population of the world, is illusory. That includes the one reading these words. Humanity is not real or valid. The illusory body of humanity is not at all who and what we really are. We have simply been conjured up, given a 3D name, body, mind and spirit/energy, (all aspects which are fake), and then filled with endless suggestions in our illusory brain, that this is who we really are. From this point on, in our 3D life experience, believing that our 3 dimensional life experience is real, leads to endless confusion and suffering. This belief manifests the notion of being imprisoned. However, we are not imprisoned, but if we believe we are, then for all intents and purposes, we might as well be." - Bryan Kemila, IlluminatiMatrix

FAIR USE NOTICE.

Videos and Writings on this Blog may contain copyrighted (© ) material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available to advance understanding of ecological, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, etc. It is believed that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior general interest in receiving similar information for research and educational purposes.

This is why you will not see Advertizing on this Blog...It's not for Profit!

For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode

Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Thinking Man or a NoThing Man as in Human! The Great Illusion!

I have been posting information ...knowledge or whatever you want to call it, hmm, for about two years. It took me nearly two years of research before deciding to start a blog. Often I'll share words written by myself, youtube, blogs, websites, etc...from many different sources and references over the years. I have also included comments of my own thinking on most of the topics derived from a lifetime of extraordinary experiences.

I think back to one of those experiences in 1982 when I saw on the TV News that the Ocean Ranger (Largest Semi-Submersable Offshore Drilling Rig in the World) sank off Newfoundland 2/14-2/15, 1882, killing all 84 crewmen! Largest human death total in an industrial distaster in Canadian history since WW2. One year... (Note: the # 1) earlier, I was working on that very Oil Rig as the Safety Supervisor. So how fucked up is that! I'm here and they are not!

What I'd like to start here for a few posts, is just free...flow writing. No quotes, no other people's words, nothing from anyone but what I see around me. Words that are mine. Iwelcome people to share whatever is on the mind.

I'd like your help. Comments if you please!!!

I love to writing. My friend Chris Knowles at The Secret Sun writes some of the best Pop Culture & Sync I've seen in print on the net or in books for that matter. I enjoy reading his blog as I'm sure many of you who visit here most likely do as well. I'm not trying to taught anyone thing here...I just want to write what comes to mind. So regardless, I ask for your participation....please. Share your comments with me in an open discussion.

This blog gets thousands of hits, have dozens of regular readers but very few comments. Does this disturb me? No, of course not. I realize many enjoy or not but vstill do some reading & research. What does concerns me is that I'm fucking surround by morons in my neighborhood and the only intelligent life to talk with seems to be in places like ours blogs, etc.

People come here & other many blogs... to read and get different pulses as to what is really happening in the world. I have said, be aware...we live in a Matrix....may be true, but we still have perceived earthly problems in this universe as a 3D form with five senses.

I'm not looking for answers anymore. Every time I find the so-called right or best answer...I find a better one, and again and again...LIKE Neo the One in the Matrix. The machine world (software...) did not want to allow any further increase of population. They needed to reduce the awaken human population (sound familiar?). Before they/we became/become too strong but Neo was successful in creating peace were none had before him and became strong enough to be the ONE!!!

Now is that our CONCIOUSNESS? OUR DESTINTY? OUR MATRIX?

WHO or WHAT is our "ONE"?

NUFF SAID!

11 comments:

  1. darkstar for many years i have searched for an answer.the conspiracies are true and equally false.there are a lot of fraudsters making money for talking bullshit.it is hard to gauge truth from false.personally at this time my truth is i know nothing.i have been addicted to conspiracies,iluminati bhuddism,masons etc for years.and i have basically learned nothing.i like the idea of yours its an illusion dont think.but to not think is near impossible.if i tell people any of my findings i am mocked.so now i tell no one.but i stay positive and hopefully the truth will out and things will change for the better.but with the system of control how it is humans will continue to be born school work bills mortgage die.i need to find truth i know some know it and keep it from the good souls these people are weak anyway cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think people are afraid to break the ice, as far as comments go. We're all drawn into these topics because things are so unexplainable anymore. We are literally in a backwards society but as a reaction looking into ourselves for the answers. I have looked at your writings on and off and connected in subject interest, especially regarding a recent topic which involved the slavery involved with associating to a name and ssn.
    Synchronicity and esoteric topics really are hard to grab a hold of, yet with intuition, make so much more sense than the concrete reality that regurgitates so many fears and imbalances. It's hard to really find a certain 'answer' with these topics, and, you're very right.. Just when you think you've figured it out, a whole new perception or reality manifests. It always gets weirder and weirder! That's one thing I highly enjoy about the secret sun, and your blog.

    Maybe as far as lack of responses, some people are thinking about the same topics, so far out of the loop with normality, we're still a tad attached to being scorned, or used to being attacked for talking so out of the box, and with the data and discover of self and seeing how putty-like our reality really is, it's quite overwhelming, and hard to talk about topics that are on the edge or that can so quickly as anything be proven as wrong or dive off into another direction... But that ability, or mentality should be broken, we should be at more risk to speak and open up about things, even if we aren't 100% attached to them.
    They do, however work in personal experiences, like what you mentioned with being alive a year later after so many died in that situation. I have experienced SO many 'connections' that seem mystic with synchs in the last three years and believe many others are as well, and just opening up about these things or following their lead is something people have a tough time being open about.
    It's all a completely different new ballgame, now. Reality is shifting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (cont) (sorry if this is too long, I'm trying to condense it as much as possible, though it's a heartfelt topic. )
    Like the above poster said, it's very hard to not be mocked.
    It's all in the perception, though, I believe, the perceptions we subscribe to. With the info we have access to now, and how insane things seem, especially with the media's 180 degree turn in viewpoints, processing this all is a major leap of intuition.
    Our participation is the main thing, I think, we have to put our energy into what we want to produce. I believe there are no controlling powers, other than ourselves or who we allow to maneuver our will. it's our own willingness in this that gives anybody else a grip over us. There are no bad symbols, just how they are used. We need the magic within ourselves, and to learn from 'conspiracy' information and apply it in a positive matter, to come out with curiosity and not fear, to learn and not immediately retaliate. We need abundance, information, and to lose the grip of being feared when speaking on such psychedelic, mystic, or out of the box information. We're always learning, though, or at least that should be the inspiration. 4 years ago I was a different person and 4 years from now I'll look at my viewpoints and probably laugh a little as well, but that can be a keep thing, we can expand our possibilities!
    P.S. I'm surrounded by debt and material reality around me constantly as well, but if we keep positive and open we can start to participate in something new and more exciting. My 2cents,anyhow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i left the first post,lee that was well put.everyone at work football then television thats the conversation.i once while i was sat in the canteen mentioned something about 911 being apossible inside job.i have never lived that down the barracking i received was close to savage.i watch my children their faces down i pod xbox etc.i have not met anyone in real life who says anything interesting.everything is tv news shopping related conversation.it is impossible to relax thase days everyone is stressed this i feel is by design.and one last thing when a policeman gives you a fine for a motoring offence they say have a nice day to antaganise you they are trained to treat motorists with contempt any darkstar i enjoy your blogs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great comments folks.

    Annon...

    Thinking is our curse. It's the distraction we don't need.

    "Thoughts are always lies. Thoughts are words, words are sounds when communicating the thought. We know we have a thought, or word implanted in our mind because sound vibrates. Sounds vibrate, vibration is energy, energy glows, and glowing is light. Thoughts are therefore, LIGHT, and light is an illusion, able to be manipulated by the simplest of thoughts. In other words, since everything 3D is simply a THOUGHT, then changing that THOUGHT through subliminal messaging will create a new 3D illusory world for anyone receiving the new implanted THOUGHT FORMS."

    Lee said..."Synchronicity and esoteric topics really are hard to grab a hold of, yet with intuition, make so much more sense than the concrete reality that regurgitates so many fears and imbalances."

    Agree with your comments Lee & well said. We are meant to be kept off balance. Oh...and don't worry about long comments. No rules here...say what you want, whatever comes to mind.

    I have been studing sync & symbols to get the really (best I can find) meaning behind them...why? I guess it has always seemed odd to me, since I was a child, that we are told one thing... yet...often it makes no logical sense. Understanding the basic symbols helps dispell the SO CALLED Intellectualism that, we as humanity, are suppose to have! At this point I doubt all intelligence...because that's made up to.

    I feel the same as you, Annon...The more I study, the more I don't know anything... do we need to know? It doesn't seem to make any differnce other than being AWARE!

    Truth vs Falsehood. Truth has no opposite! Falsehood abounds all around us but truth...absolute truth is nearly impossible to sort out. For the most part I am even finding that knowing truth is a waste of time...noone else, except for a few, truly care! The rest of the world looks at people like us....as though we are the ALIEN! Now that may be a true statement. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. its annon my names paul it always leaves my name as annon.Anyway recently i have been lettin my thoughts just carry on.i am just lettin everything go or maybe flow kind of like surrender and let the thought begin and end with no fuss.Since doing this i have had these inner visions which are very calming.ive been watchin adyashanti ,mooji and tony parsons on youtube.At first i thought it was all nonsense but recently i seem to get what they are talkin about.darkstar have u come across these characters and if so what is your opinion on them.i personally like them.also these conspiracies get tedious sometimes but i am addicted to them.anyway cheers .

    ReplyDelete
  7. "ive been watchin adyashanti ,mooji and tony parsons on youtube.

    darkstar have u come across these characters and if so what is your opinion on them?"

    I have now Paul. I am enjoying listening to several of the YT's by these 3 Human Beings. Very good...much to learn from these free thinkers...or not thinking!

    Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. its paul ,your welcome darkstar ,after all my years of searching stumbling across adyashanti tony parsons and mooji was for me a result.jeff foster is also another classic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paul,

    Because of sharing your comments & others as well, I have now been listening to several new people & learning new things. This is proof for my earlier case-in-point, that our comments & discussions are important to share & it helps expand our awareness.

    DS888

    ReplyDelete
  10. its Paul again with expanding awareness in mind.Youtube,Owning the shadow self.I watched this with the volume down.Also darkstar on youtube aeiou3sext.Let me know what you think.Personally i think aeiou3sext is very good.cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Maybe as far as lack of responses, some people are thinking about the same topics, so far out of the loop with normality, we're still a tad attached to being scorned, or used to being attacked for talking so out of the box"

    That is exactly what happens most of the time.
    It is very hard to break the ice, no one wants to be mistaken, and everyone is eager to point fingers and laught at a point of view they assume to have fully underestood based on a few poor lines of english text.
    Language is trully a limitation the mind, and english is a particularly inexpressive one in my opinion, I always lose so much when converting anything to english, it is trully as they say, english was made to keep us stuck.
    I like to sound rather humorous or playfull when I write, but that hardly ever seens to work for english speaking sensibilities, It is too serious of a language and seems to cut down on our sense of humor.
    I have personally experienced both misunderestandings and mockeries because of that, but I try to not take it personally, this Life is already the biggest joke. =)

    "as though we are the ALIEN! Now that may be a true statement."

    That was a VERY true statement!

    ReplyDelete