"WISDOM Knows NOTHING!"

"Always be aware, that humanity, the whole population of the world, is illusory. That includes the one reading these words. Humanity is not real or valid. The illusory body of humanity is not at all who and what we really are. We have simply been conjured up, given a 3D name, body, mind and spirit/energy, (all aspects which are fake), and then filled with endless suggestions in our illusory brain, that this is who we really are. From this point on, in our 3D life experience, believing that our 3 dimensional life experience is real, leads to endless confusion and suffering. This belief manifests the notion of being imprisoned. However, we are not imprisoned, but if we believe we are, then for all intents and purposes, we might as well be." - Bryan Kemila, IlluminatiMatrix

FAIR USE NOTICE.

Videos and Writings on this Blog may contain copyrighted (© ) material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available to advance understanding of ecological, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, etc. It is believed that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior general interest in receiving similar information for research and educational purposes.

This is why you will not see Advertizing on this Blog...It's not for Profit!

For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode

Saturday, March 29, 2014

My Dear Brothers, Sisters, Friends. To All, Prosper in PEACE.

Hello my readers.



WHEN WE SHATTER THE 3D ILLUSION & AWAKEN FROM THE MATRIX, PEACE AND WISDOM WILL BE OURS ONCE AGAIN. For we are ONE. Please...BE in the Moment.

This is who we really are... Living In Paradise, In Wisdom, Needing Nothing, All Knowing & Perfect.

Watch, Wait and Don't React!


I just wanted express to all my friends/bothers/sisters...my feelings of appreciation.


I send peace and "love to you all" as said by a good friend.

This post is dedicated to a few select humans who have shown great caring, compassion, love, understand and concern about my health and welfare. I know there are more in this category than the handful I will mention. Things have not been great in my life as of late. I will not get into the details of that now, as it will look like I am feeling sorry for myself and or victimized. I do plan to write a post on my true life experiences in which I really could probably write a book on. In fact it would make a great movie or two. That is for another day though. For now I'll share this video done by a Man who was and has had a very strong influence in my further awaking, writings of my blogs and helping me with a better understanding of how the world works.

His name is Max Igan. Thank you Max, for all that you have done for me and humanity.

NOTE...

This is Max's "Old" YouTube address:  


https://www.youtube.com/user/aodscarecrow

Max's New YouTube address is:

https://www.youtube.com/user/thecrowhouse


His home site is The Crowhouse.

http://www.thecrowhouse.com/home.html

He has lots of great knowledge and information to share. Please visit his sites and enjoy.


This post is dedicated to and for all and with a special thanks to:

- Ron - Dreaming with CAPTRON52 --- captron52.blogspot.com

- Christopher - God I Am = God You Are --- http://godlymanifestation.blogspot.ca

- Dean - subliminal observer --- http://subliminalobserver.blogspot.ca
(Dean is a new blogger, readers...please check out his blog)

- Carl - The Truth Seeker's Guide --- http://thetruthseekersguide.blogspot.ca

- Michael Vitale

- and Mila. Sorry I haven't been in touch lately Mila. Be well my friend.

Each of you have been writing to me and or commenting on my blogs recently. Yes I have been see your comments...thank you all. I have not been able to easily respond to your comments. I had moved to Montreal in December from Rhode Island and then to Edmonton Alberta in the middle of February. I am still here looking for work and starting a new life. Fuck if I know why I picked Edmonton Alberta, thought there was lots of work in the Northern camps to make a living, as I couldn't seem to get stable work in RI And two years of illness didn't help. But this not the point of post/message. I can discuss that in detail later.

More to the point, since not having a computer for months, I had to buy an inexpensive used laptop due to lack of funds currently. It works OK but has many corrupted files (kinda like the state of the world). The computer store says can't fix it. So in a few days, the store I bought it from will replace it for me. I'm getting a mini tower instead. The very odd thing about this computer is that I can log into my blogs and do a new post like this but it will not let me respond to comments on my blogs or any blog for that matter. Guess the universe is trying to get even with me for sharing knowledge contrary to what we are brainwashed to believe. :)


Regardless, I'm here and will continue posting, learning from you all and making comments too. I will visit my brother's/friend's blogs and continue commenting soon. Peace be with you.


Ian/Jedi/DS888 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ian Sure wish you the very best my friend! The B/S life throws at us sometimes can sure try to get us bogged down. I appreciate your friendship and love your compassion for all of us human beings. Be safe my friend and keep on keeping on. Thanks for the kind words also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With love every thing is nice.

    ReplyDelete